This is driving me mad. How can I live without my CBC radio? It's my ALL, man!
As well, even though I keep forgetting to do it, I keep meaning to submit an OutFront application regarding my rebirthing training but then forgetting to do it. I should do it now even though they're on strike (they'll get it when they come back) and even though I'm busy and incoherent (they don't mind such things).
Just a thought, do you think that submitting an OutFront application by email when they're on strike is like crossing a picket line? Because I don't want to do that.\
Edit: The OutFront site is unavailable right now. Still, the link will eventually work... you know... when they're not on strike any more.
As well, even though I keep forgetting to do it, I keep meaning to submit an OutFront application regarding my rebirthing training but then forgetting to do it. I should do it now even though they're on strike (they'll get it when they come back) and even though I'm busy and incoherent (they don't mind such things).
Just a thought, do you think that submitting an OutFront application by email when they're on strike is like crossing a picket line? Because I don't want to do that.\
Edit: The OutFront site is unavailable right now. Still, the link will eventually work... you know... when they're not on strike any more.